Saturday, December 6, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! The tree is trimmed and there are a couple presents underneath. One I can barely wait for...my new pair of Acorn slippers! The pair I'm wearing right now has a couple holes in them! Not too toasty warm when you can feel a draft! ;) 

Despite holes in my slippers, it hasn't put a damper my Christmas card crafting! I made this design a couple weeks ago using five different Confetti Cuts. 




There's glitter on the snowy background paper that doesn't show on the pictures...it's sparkly, festive! I'm so diggin' these Branch Out trees! One of my all time 'fetti faves! Along with the Circles 'n Scallops that I use all the time! 

So...what do you hope Santa leaves under your tree? Slippers? A puppy? :)







1 comment:

Joan Smith said...

What a super cute card love your little Christmas Tree scene. You really did come up with lots of fun creative ideas with your cutie patootie dies.
YOU ROCK!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...