Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Fourth

Have you stopped by the Bella Blvd. blog to see all the Patriotic Week projects? Ooh la la! Starting Monday they've been sharing a lot of awesome scrapbook pages, cards and decor pieces! And today a few of my projects are being shared. 

First up, I created this July Fourth centerpiece made with the All American collection and paper straws. Using a thin metal die and brads, I made the little pinwheels and attached them to paper straws with a glue dot...these straws not only look pretty, but they can be used at your celebration. 




Next I made this 'Time for Fireworks' card...the moment my son is not so patiently waiting for! ;) 




I love these bright and festive colors!

My final project, another card, focuses on one of my favorite stickers in the line...our country's anthem.




So...do you feel like making something red, white and blue? With stars and stripes? Maybe a few more projects will inspire a flurry of creativity? For additional July Fourth and Canada Day inspiration, click here.

Here's to a fun and safe Fourth! Enjoy! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...