Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Trick or Treat Shadow Box

Did you know that Doodlebug Design sells shadow boxes? They do...in all their signature colors too! Included in my most recent shipment of design team goodies, I received their white 8"x8" shadow box to decorate for you. I have to admit I was a little nervous about this challenge! 








I chose the Halloween Parade collection to work with and my nervousness soon dissipated because I just couldn't go wrong with all these bright colors and whimsical Doodlebug images and accents! Do you like? How would you decorate one of these? I wish I had a half dozen more for Christmas, Valentine's Day, July Fourth, etc. Just think of all the possibilities!

Have a wonderful Wednesday! Thanks always for visiting and commenting! :)




1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Super fun! I had no idea that Doodlebug had shadow boxes! I love yours, Kathy! The spider web is really an awesome background! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...