Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Big Improvement

Hi!

I'm happy to report that after forgetting to take a photo on the first of the year, for project 365, I have taken one for the past three days! Whew!

I'm still working away on CHA projects and a couple fun new crafty things with the Doodlebug Designs new Valentine line called Sweet Cakes. I'll get to show those to you pretty soon. I've been up to some Pinteresting things that I can share...like this recipe from Weight Watchers for Summer Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder.


This is what's on the menu for lunch this week! Yum! Since it's not summer and there wasn't any corn on the cob, I just used frozen and it's probably just as delicious! It has just a bit of kick from some hot pepper sauce. I want to go eat a bowl right now and it's just 10:00!

Would you like to see my project 365 photo for today? It's a cute one! You might recall from previous posts that we have a couple new pet sugar gliders? Well, just about everyday they sleep in a pocket, zippered pouch, or wrapped up in a t-shirt on my lap. This morning when I took a little peek at them, I snapped this photo.


Cinnamon woke up just as I was about to snap the photo. She did have her head down, right up against her sisters! They are always bundled together! They are so soft and sweet and I just love 'em to pieces!

So, have you taken down the tree and decorations yet? I did most of that yesterday. I just have our Department 56 Christmas Village to box up and then I'm done. The house could stand a good cleaning too. Hopefully I'll be able to work that in between craft projects!

Hope your day is a great one!

Kathy :)

6 comments:

Alice Carman said...

How fun is this? What a great way to start off the year.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

What a nice post! I wish I was closer, cuz I would be right there at the door wanting a bowl of that yummy chowder! Those sugar gliders are precious! Have a wonderful day. ♥

Alice said...

that chowder looks soooo yummy! =) and hee.. your pet sugar Gliders are so cute!!

cnelson said...

That soup looks woo yummy! Adorable photo!

Donna Baker said...

looks yummy and what a cutie, your sugar glider! My sister used to have one too - she called him Rocket S.G. Squirrel (S.G. for sugar glider) she loved him!

Audrey Pettit said...

Yum on that soup recipe! I'm going to have to try that one. And the little girls are SO cute! Such a precious photo. I think I just finished taking down all the Christmas stuff. Got out my January snowmen, too. Your glass bottle snowman has center stage on my mantle. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...