Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pebbles Page

Hey there!

If you stopped by for a visit yesterday, you may have read that Pebbles is having a design team call and I was working on a page for it. Well I finished and thought I'd share...


I sent in a few projects I had already created and then I made this page using their sweet Twitterpated line to show what I can do their product.


The pictures for this page were taken on Valentine's Day this year. My hubs took me on a little antique hunt and out to lunch. He also bought me these adorable mini brownie bites.


Since I love to use border punches, stitching and die cuts, I included a lot of that on my page.


One of my favorite Pebbles embellishments is their little flower buttons that you can mix, match and stack. I used a few of those throughout the page.


I'm lovin' my latest die from Tim Holtz, the paper rosettes! It makes these so much easier to make than scoring them yourself!

Well, if you're interested in applying for the design team, there's still time. The deadline is July 29th. If you apply, I wish you much luck. Wish me the same! :) Maybe we'll get to be on the team together?

Have a fabulous day! Kathy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

NOW that turned out AWeSOME. Good Luck.

Cheri said...

Kathy, that's a beautiful page. Best wishes to you.

Audrey Pettit said...

Well, good luck, my friend! I am SO rooting for you! Your page is just gorgeous. How can they resist you?

Daniela Dobson said...

I love it!!! Good luck!

cnelson said...

The twitterpated line is PERFECT here! LOVE this lo! Good luck!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for YOU!! They would be so fortunate to have you as a member of their team!

Anonymous said...

WoW! Love all the border layer and the rosette!! Gorgeous page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...