Friday, March 5, 2010

Snag = Delay

Hey everyone! TGIF! Hope you all have some wonderful plans for the weekend! Maybe you will do something special or just hang out and relax at home; either way I hope you enjoy every little moment!

Well, I ran into a little bit of a snag with regards to my new digital stamps. Seems I didn't read some of the fine print clearly and I missed the deadline to have my stamps released on March 9th. No worries, they will be released the following Tuesday, March 16th. So the sneak peeks will be coming next Friday, something to look forward to.

Today I'd like to share an Easter project. I don't really know what you would call this little creation. It's just cute and something you can hang somewhere in the house during springtime and Easter.


Isn't the little bunny rabbit too cute?!?! I saw him at the craft store last Easter and thought I could do something creative with him! The fun little cone style container was cut with my Silhouette. I added a white satin ribbon for a handle and attached it to the cone with some adorable brads from Doodlebug Designs. The bunny is attached with a pretty double ribbon bow. I used the same white satin ribbon along with some thin pink gingham. Then I topped my bow with a felt flower from Jolee's. Done. Cute! Fun!

Well that's a wrap. It's a short and sweet post today. Again, hope you have a super weekend! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you know it's greatly appreciated to have visitors and really exciting to see I have comments when I check in! :)

Supplies:

Bunny Cone
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette
White Ribbon:  Ampelco
Pink Gingham Ribbon:  Paper Mart
Brads:  Doodlebug Designs
Bunny:  Craft Store
Felt Flower:  Jolee's

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Sorry to hear about your snag but I look forward to seeing the sneak peeks next Friday!
Your bunny box/cone is so cute! I always love to see what can be done with the Silhouette!
:-) Barbara

Sheryl K said...

That is so cute!! Sorry about not getting the digi's loaded in time..can't wait to see what you've come up with:)

Alice said...

sorry to hear that you had to delay your digital debut... i can't wait to see your designs!! =) love your project today. so cute and perfect for spring!!

itsallrosi said...

oh rats, I was looking forward to your stamps this week. I guess I can wait :)

love the bunny cone!

Jillian said...

Hi Kathy! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the look of your blog - very clean! Your cards are lovely too! BFN, Jillian.

Audrey Pettit said...

cute, cute little Easter project, Kathy! I love that bunny. I think that would make a fabulous treat container for a gift.
Sorry about the delay on your stamps, but I have to tell everyone that it will be SO worth the wait. I've been seeing a few sneaks, and these stamps are fabulous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...