Saturday, August 8, 2009

October Fest






I made Christmas crafts in July so there's certainly no sin in making some Halloween goodies in August! And there's nothing like getting together with a crafty pal or two to make some fun and ghoulish decor and cards! Look at all these fun things I made at my friend Audrey's house! Starting on Monday, August 10th I will be opening my Autumn Shoppe section of my Etsy store where I will sell some of these crafty creations and lots of supplies to make some of your own spooky spells! Enjoy and come on by www.cardblanc.etsy.com.

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What fun we had that day, and how darn cute all these projects are. I'm particularly fond of that adorable paper clip! ;)
You amaze me with how productive and creative you are at my house. I bow to you, oh queen!
Can't wait for our next play date.

Diana said...

Hi there! Love your blog! I went on 2Peas to send you a pea-mail to answer your question about the trees, and saw that you have a blog. Your stuff is AWESOME. You always leave such nice comments on my layouts. I really appreciate all of them! Thanks so much.

Oh yes, the trees are called Royal Poincianas (also called Flame Trees or Flamboyants). They come in all shades of red through orange to yellow. The yellow ones are more unusual. I just learned on the internet that they are consistently voted among the top 5 most beautiful flowering trees in the world.

On my blog post about the layout (http://wickysticket.blogspot.com/2009/08/page-without-point.html) I explained why I was inspired to do the page--in short, I am obsessed with these trees in bloom.

Ack I've written a book here! Sorry!

Unknown said...

Very cute Halloween projects! Love the clip and lunch box. Thanks for your kind comment on my LO at 2peas. I need to go check out your etsy shoppe now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...