Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christopher's Gingerbread Man


A couple weeks ago I posted a turkey Christopher and I colored and decorated together for his 2nd grade class. The teacher hung all the kids' turkeys on the wall outside their classroom and it was quite a display. I wish I had a photo for you. Since it was such a success, we were asked to do another family project and decorate a gingerbread man this time. I love children's artwork, especially Christopher's and the things we get to do together so I thought I'd share with everyone. Enjoy! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

KathyT said...

That is priceless. I love looking back at my dds' artwork from when they were little, it's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

See....He's taking after his Mom!! An artist!!!! I've kept all my kids artwork!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...