Monday, June 22, 2015

Wander

I've got a serious case of wanderlust! I just want to jump in the car and go somewhere we've never been before...like Tennessee. There's so many great places to hike, waterfalls to photograph and small towns to explore and have lunch.  

Today I'm sharing a card I made with Scraptastic Club's June 2015 kit, Can't Go Home. It's perfect for scrapbooking all your summer vacation memories and creating cards like this. 





I love all the accents from Pink Paislee's Atlas collection that's included in the kit. I've grouped several together for my cards focal point. 

So...are you itching to go on vacation? Where would you go? 

1 comment:

Michele K. Henderson said...

I LOVE this terrific travel themed card! Great color and design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...