Saturday, April 4, 2015

Scraptastic Club Project Share

Today I have a project to share with you on the Scraptastic Club blog! 


Here's a bit of a peek for you. I hope this adorable little bunny gets you to hop over and have a look! 

If you didn't catch my last Scraptastic Club post, here are the cards I created for that. 





This card showcases a few of my kit faves...the We R Memory Keepers Alpha Block stickers, the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge fabric flowers and this gorgeous 'sunshine' wood sentiment! There's a lot to love about the Good Day Sunshine kit and add-on! 

I'm also smitten with the little chick stamp I used for this next card. Perfect for Easter, baby congrats and so much more! 




I colored the little chick with Copic markers and then I fussy cut him and his shell to add to these yummy paper layers. Yellow is such a sunshiny happy color, don't you think? Peep peep!

Happy Easter! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...