Friday, May 2, 2014

You Are My Happy

T.G.I.F! 

I hope you are having a great Friday so far! I've had a full and busy morning taking Christopher to day camp, grocery shopping and creating this happy card with Pebbles's Garden Party collection.






I've been re-visiting my embossing folders and really love how it makes this card stock look! You know what else I love? That teeny tiny bee sticker! Little details like that make me smile and complete a project. 

Tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day and I'll have a couple projects to share with you along with some information about prizes you could win so I hope you can join me! :)


1 comment:

Ruth G said...

I love the embossing and the die cutting and all the lovely embellies you included! Just a really sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...