Monday, May 16, 2011

Flowers for Mama

Good Day!

I put together a scrapbook page this weekend that I'd love to share with you. My husband and son gave me the sweetest Mother's Day flowers last weekend and I created this page with pictures of them! The tulips my husband gave me are already gone and the Lego tulips from my son could accidentally wind up with the rest of his gazillion Legos one day. With this page, the memories will last forever!


I used mostly Emma's Shoppe

papers and embellishments for my page. I love that there was a patterned paper with faux book titles and one was 'Flowers for Mama!' How perfect was that for my  page title!


I'm really digging the new My Favorite Things die cuts that I used to make the felt flowers!


I layered some of the Emma's Shoppe stickers for dimensional accents. I got to have texture! :)


I created this flag embellishment with a wood skewer from the kitchen and card stock.


Guess what? I have another share for today! I have a hybrid card to show you that I created with a new digital kit from Two Peas in a Bucket.


This super sweet little girls image is from the 'Circle of Friends'

kit by Polka Dot Pixels.


As always, Polka Dot Pixels packs their kits with so many beautiful coordinating papers, embellishments and vintage images!


As you can see, I inked my paper edges, added some dry embossing and stitching. That's it, super fast and fun!

Well, I hope you all have a terrific start to your week! Thanks for stopping by! :) Kathy

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, fabby creations! love that layout!

Tara Bilbao said...

Love these two projects! The stitching on your scrapbook page is just beautiful.

Audrey Pettit said...

Such beautiful creations, Kathy! Love, love, love them!

cnelson said...

Such a darling card and FAB lo Kathy!!!

Niki Estes said...

I love your layout and card, Kathy! I really love all the different patterned papers, stitching, and the felt flowers on the layout!

Dawn B. said...

This is fabulous. Not sure which I like better. The Lego Tulips are priceless. My kiddos call me Mama to. It always touches my heart. Great job Kathy.. Love the card too.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous projects Kathy. Love the colors, the textures... you got beautiful tulips! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...