Monday, June 14, 2010

A Digital Monday

Hey everyone! How was your weekend? Crazy? Relaxing? Memorable? Mine was rather relaxing. We had hot weather here in North Carolina. In the 90s and humid. My boys spent a number of hours at the pool. I'm not so hip on wearing almost nothing and had plenty of work to do so I stayed in. I got my digital projects done so I'll show you those.

This first project is a hybrid card made from a brand new and adorable kit called 'Fun in the Sun Drawings' by Holly Brooke Jones.



Lots of you like to use Copic Markers and this kit is full of fun little icons perfect for that! My next project is an all digital page made with 'Denim Summer' a fabulous new kit from the talented Jen Martakis.



Isn't this kit cool! Perfect for those summer beach photos! This photo is of me and my son taken at Carolina Beach last summer. We were up with the birds looking for shells before the beach got crowded and hot.

I hope you can pop back by for a bit tomorrow to see the next Digital Doodles stamp release. All of you who do, and leave a comment, will be eligible to win the new stamp! Hope to see you then! :) Kathy

Supplies:


Card Stock: Neenah Paper, Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey
Digital Kit:  Fun in the Sun Drawings
Embossing Folder:  Cuddlebug
Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette; Spellbinders
Stamps:  Close to my Heart
Stamp Ink:  Memento
Ribbon:  May Arts
Craft String:  DMC
Markers:  Copic
Button:  Buttons Galore

Digi Kit:  Denim Summer

24 comments:

Laurel said...

So pretty! love the colors on the card and the calmness of the layout!

farmhouse-story said...

that card is simply, adorable! love your beach page-gonna check that kit out:)

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Love your beach layout and that photo of you and your son is just too sweet :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Both of these are SUPER!!! Love the sweet, simple design of the card, it really showcases the digi images, and love the banners you used on the layout!

Jodi Collins said...

These are SO fun!!!

Heather Rogers said...

So cute! That is a wonderful LO. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card and fabulous layout! Love the photo of you and your son.. sweet memory!!

Suzanne said...

The card is gorgeous!! Love the layout too! Great snapshot(:

Kimber McGray said...

psst... Kathy. http://kimbermcgray.blogspot.com/2010/06/remember-this-winner.html

can you email me with your mailing info? kimbermcgray@gmail.com

thanks!

BabyBokChoy said...

Cute stuff!! The card in particular is lovely!

Shemaine Smith said...

Love the layout and the card! Ahh summer here we come!

itsallrosi said...

wow, I love these! that layout is fantastic. perfect kit for beach pages!

Silke Ledlow said...

Kathy your CAS card is so pretty!!! Love your fun summer page too...awesome photo of the two of you on the beach!!! Hugs ~S~

Regina Mangum said...

Hi Kathy! Your digi projects are adorable. I'm with you...not a bathing season person! (Thanks for your sweet comments, by the way. I've been responding to them via email and then realized that you must not be getting them as your email is private! Just wanted you to know that your comments make my day!)

Alice said...

very sweet card!! lovely layout, too!!

Renée said...

These are both fabulous, Kathy! LOVE the crisp white card and the beautiful scrap page :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Very pretty card and layout!! Gotta love the banner of course ;)

Elizabeth said...

I love how fresh your card is! It just says clean, crisp, and cute to me! Right up my alley!! :)

I hope your week is going well!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Super cute, bright, and fun card there, Kathy! I really like the sun peeking out at the top, and that big bow is brilliant. And what a great digi page you've created. Perfect colors for the beach.

Unknown said...

Wow, that card is fabulous and the layout is too. Love that picture of you and your son, so sweet!

Marisa said...

Great little flower image and I love how you used it on the card :D

Ujjwal said...

Loved that layout Kathy. Such a cute photograph of u with your son

Corie said...

Both of these are FABULOUS!!

Lori Mar said...

Love the card and LO both! What a great photo -- makes me wish I was back at the beach!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...