Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Too Much Fun





I've been neglecting my blog lately because there's just too many fun things going on this spring! There have been some birthdays to celebrate, including my own. Christopher has been off from school for spring break and we had a couple family outings. One to the Museum of Life and Sciences in Durham and one out to Volmer Farms in Bunn for some out-of-this world strawberry picking! Then there was Easter and all the activities that go along with that. I bet we're not the only ones enjoying the season. Fortunately, I've been finding a little time here and there to keep up with my scrapbooking so I've posted some pages that I've made for these activities. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Tons of pages, Kathy! They are adorable! LOVE all the spring colors. I need to get scrapping. Haven't stepped foot into my room since our last get-together!

Barbra said...

Why haven't I visited your blog before??? Happy belated Birthday!!!
Hugs♥

{Candice} said...

Nothing wrong with having too much fun!!!
Love all your new layouts :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Late B'Day@@ I love the Lo's!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...