Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Paper-Playground




I'm loving this scrapbook kit club, Paper-Playground! I just joined their club a couple months ago and I'm having a ball with it! It's my first kit club because I didn't understand the need to have someone else coordinate a group of paper embellishments for me? Well, now I know! There's always a couple items in each kit that I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own and by having them included, I get to try different embellishments and learn new techniques. The above two projects are created from Paper-Playground's February kit that you can get your hot little hands on by logging onto http://www.paper-playground.com/. Meet you at the Playground! :)

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Well, very, very cool, girlfriend! Thank you SO much for the shout out!
And you know how much I love your projects already!

Ann said...

That card is BEAUTIFUL! Love the heart layers and lacy ribbon!

BabyBokChoy said...

Your art works are beyond gorgeous! I predict a great scrappy future for you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...